Masters & Millionaires
Did you know that when we see a typical iceberg, and remark on how HUGE it is we are only seeing, "just the tip of the iceberg?' Well, it's true. generally, 90% of an iceberg is actually below the water.
It's the same with the human brain. Roughly 10% of our thought-processing occurs within the conscious part of our mind. We call this conscious part "The Judge." The other 90% or so of our thoughts and decisions take place in our subconscious mind - 'below the water,' so to speak. We call this subconscious are " The Robot." And what a robot it is!! It permanently records absolutely every sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch that we experience -- every single one -- from birth... to death. Beyond contention, it is the most sophisticated computer we shall ever see; at least in our lifetimes, and possibly ever. More than one hundred million separate neurons functioning up to a million times every quarter of a second. Whew! You really ARE special.
With each of life's experiences, a mental tape is created. These tapes are similar to tape cassettes, and videocassettes. Each and
every time we talk about, write about, or even just think about, a sight, smell, taste, touch, sound, or experience that we've encountered, a new and duplicative tape is recorded within the robot. This is what enables us to visualize things that are not
actually in front of us.
And here's another thought for us to consider: Although neuroscientists tell us that there are 100 billion or so computing cells within our human minds, I recently learned that the actual atoms that comprise this computing and memory ability are calculated in the area of 100 trillion trillion. No, that's not a typographical error. That's: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 !!!!
Whew! Let's imagine filling up your living room with bb pellets... and really "see" it in your mind... floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall. Think that's 100 trillion trillion? Not close. Now, fill up your neighbor's living room with those same size bb's. Wall-to-wall, floor to ceiling. See it in your mind's eye as you read these words. All those bb's!!! Think you're there yet? Not a chance.... you would have to continue filling living rooms at the rate of one full living room... each and every single second... for twenty thousand years. Seems to me there's a huuuge reservoir of potential in YOU that you're barely tapping.
The human mind is truly unlimited in its capacities and
abilities. The human mind is capable of achieving virtually anything it is capable of conceiving. I think that's what our grandmothers meant when they told us that we can do anything we set our minds to.
Maybe that's why, of two men who were crippled by polio... one became a beggar in the streets, and the other, Franklin Roosevelt,.. became President of the United States.
Yes, my faithful friend... understanding and appreciating
just how much we have going for us, helps us to accomplish uncommonly wonderful, powerful things. This comes to you from Masters & Millionaires, literally five thousand of them and more. Creating a five-second mental video this very moment nurtures
belief, and thousands of champions and billionaires and true masters of their crafts can't all be less perceptive than you, can they? They know that belief in yourself can, and does, make all the difference. Emerson was right on the money when he
It is the basis of
explanation for so many hundreds of thousands of people coming from specifically deprived and/or abused and/or disaster-struck backgrounds and using the energy created from it into achieving world-class happiness and fulfillment and achievement. If you
were knowing it better, you'd be doing it better, yes or no?
Your brain is so magnificent, and you've probably read about scientists estimating that Einstein only ten percent of his brain's capacity. Well, that estimate was
made in the 1960's, when brain scientists were able to count ten million brain cells at work in the human brain. Now that we can see and count far more than a hundred billion, yes, 100,000,000,000
separate brain cells, each capable of up to a million functions every quarter of a second, we know Einstein didn't even use a full one TENTH of one percent of what he had available to him... ...just like you, as we all know by what we see in front of
|Back to the Top of Page|
© 2001 EasyStreet, USA|
All rights reserved for those who profit and then feed people who can't feed themselves.